A Little About Us
What Our Customers Have To Say
Good speedy service from Darren Thompson at EcoSafe. He came to my elderly parents rescue late Friday tea time when their electric went off. Darren soon discovered the reason was a leaking gas boiler which was dripping water onto plugs. He sorted it by making the gas boiler safe until the gas man came on Monday morning and then brought my parents two electric heaters to help keep them warm. Would definitely recommend him and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.#knightinshiningarmour
I can't praise them enough for the quality of work and the efficient way it was carried out at my works/offices.
Well done EcoSafe, I have no hesitation in recommending your company to everyone.